Impact Wrestling announced its first set of year-end award winners for 2020. Tessa Blanchard’s name not listed in the nominee.
As 2020 is going to shut, Impact Wrestling announces its nominees for their Year-End Awards with Tessa Blanchard featured three times for her moments surrounding the Impact World Championship, but her nomination not listed in chronological order.
Tessa Blanchard the third-generation superstar competes for impact wrestling. She is the granddaughter of Joe Blanchard daughter of Four Horsemen members. Tully Blanchard and the stepdaughter of Magnum TA.
The 24-Year-old, became the first woman to win the men’s male championship when she defeated Sami Callihan in January.
Moreover, the company has also announced its date for the “Final Resolution” Event. After the successful exclusive event Turning Point. This will be the last event of the year for impact. I January, the company will pick back up with Hard to Kill. which will go live on Saturday, January 16, 2021.
Stay tuned with us for the next resolution…
The 2020 IMPACT! Year-End Awards will honor wrestlers in the following categories, Wrestler of the year, Moment of the Year, Knockout of the Year, and Favourite match of the Year. Featured below is the complete resolution-
Impact Wrestler of the Year
- Ace Austin
- Brian Myers
- Chris Bey
- Deonna Purrazzo
- Eddie Edwards
- Eric Young
- Ken Shamrock
- Jordynne Grace
- Rich Swann
- Sami Callihan
- Taya Valkyrie
Best Moment of the Year
- Sami Callihan Revealed as ICU, Throws the Fireball at Ken Shamrock- March 17, 2020
- TNA Returns for one night AXS TV special -TNA on AXS TV March 31, 2020
- Taya and Tessa Make History in First All-Female World Title Match- March 3, 2020
- Willie Mack Becomes X-Division Champion- Rebellion Night 1 April 21, 2020
- Deonna Purrazzo Debuts Attacking Jordynne Grace – June 9, 2020
- Eric Young Attacks Rich Swann After Swann Announces Retirement- August 4, 2020
Rohit Raju Shocks Chris Bey to Become X- Division Champion- Emergence Night 1 August 18, 2020
Knock Out of the Year