Jennifer Garner, the American actress seems to be busy with her cooking experiments. Of late, the actress was drawn to the media eye with her emotional interview where she spoke of her Mom’s life saving words. Now, the actress has tightened her belts to share the recipe of her ‘new favorite speedy, fancy dinner.
Recently, The actress took to her Instagram page to post the recipe of her newly discovered speedy dinner recipe.
The ‘Chef Face’ of Jennifer Garner is no longer a secret!
“‘Ahi tuna-brown rice-kale-avocado bowls are my new favorite speedy, fancy dinner, but Lord don’t even try them without this lemon and garlic infused oil. I promise it is so easy and delicious, even if you slightly overcook your tuna like I did, who even cares. Yum.
You May Also Like To Read: Sam Heughan offers a sneak peek into the THEME TUNES for his character ‘Tom Buckingham’ in SAS: Red Notice!
@cooksillustrated Grilled Tuna with Herb-Infused Oil
Ingredients (I double the oil situation, always, and use half as a marinade and reserve half to use as a dressing at the end.
- 2 tuna steaks, cut in half long ways to make 4
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper
- Heat oil, lemon zest, thyme, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan until hot.
- Cool oil mixture and use as marinade for tuna/save half for later.
- Sear the tuna in a hot pan, about 1 min on each side (It cooks so fast! Don’t start dishes!).
- Chop up tuna, some kale, and put over a bed of brown rice—drizzle with reserved lemon oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Yum,” posted the actress.
The detailed recipe and directions offered by the actress was also followed by a series of colorful images showing the progression of the recipe.
Gear Up! And try it out for yourselves!