American Horror Story is an American anthology horror television series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. The Mesmerizing moments instantly flow in this television series, and real events loosely inspire some plot elements of each season. Roger Corman Launches ‘Quarantine Film Festival’ for home filmmakers.
Watch: Ryan Murphy’s Take on ‘American Horror Story’
Many actors appear in more than one season but often play a new character. Each season conceived as a self-contained miniseries, following a different set of characters and settings, and a story line with its own “beginning, middle, and end.” American Horror Story has explored numerous elements of history, the horror genre, and has brought numerous, terrifying stories to audiences. American Horror Story largely has been well-received by television critics, with the majority of the praise going towards the cast, particularly Jessica Lange, who won two Emmy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for her performances.
American Horror story Seasons overview
The first season, retroactively subtitled Murder House, takes place in Los Angeles, California, during 2011. The second season, subtitled Asylum, takes place in Massachusetts, during 1964, and follows the stories of the patients and staff of an institution for the criminally insane. The third season, subtitled Coven, takes place in New Orleans, Louisiana, during 2013, and follows a coven of witches who face off against those who wish to destroy them. The fourth season, subtitled Freak Show, takes place in Jupiter, Florida, during 1952, and centers around one of the last remaining American freak shows and their struggle for survival.
The fifth season, subtitled Hotel, takes place in Los Angeles, California, during 2015, and focuses on the staff and guests of a supernatural hotel. The sixth season, subtitled Roanoke, takes place in North Carolina, during 2014–2016, and focuses on the paranormal events that take place at an isolated farmhouse haunted by the deceased Roanoke colony. The seventh season, subtitled Cult, takes place in the fictional suburb of Brookfield Heights, Michigan, during 2017, and centers on a cult terrorizing the residents in the aftermath of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
The eighth season, subtitled Apocalypse, features the return of the witches from Coven as they battle the Antichrist from Murder House to prevent the Apocalypse. The ninth season, subtitled 1984, takes place outside of Los Angeles, California, during the titular year 1984. It focuses on a group of young staff members at a summer camp getting ready to reopen after a massacre. In August 2018, the series green-lit for the tenth season. In January 2020, FX renewed the series for three more seasons.
American Horror story 10 mesmerizing moments:
- Rubber Man: first season’s biggest mysteries revolve around the Rubber Man’s Man’s true identity. The father of the antichrist growing inside Vivien is none other than Tate.
- Santa coming: The star of Deadwood plays a psychopath who murders a charity Santa with a gun, taking his costume and heading out to commit a twisted home invasion, in which he ties up, threatens, and murders a family.
- Lady Gaga: The Countess (Lady Gaga) and Donovan (Matt Bomer) are preparing to hunt, finding a couple to swing with, and murder, basically covering their naked bodies in the couple’s blood.
You May Also Like To Read: Facts About Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story Series That Connects The Real life
- Elsa’s Background: It turns out that Elsa was a dominatrix in the past, but she lost her legs as a part of a torture-porn video in which they amputated during a twisted, depraved film shoot.
- Ally Kills Ivy: Ally has murdered her as vengeance for all the shit Ivy put her through all season.
- Loves a Clown: first sighting, when he attacks a young couple on a picnic, slicing up the man and kidnapping the woman. He tried to kill himself with a shotgun.
- Dead People: Violet hasn’t been able to leave the house. It’s because she’s gone, and the serial killer Tate proves it to her by taking her to the basement and revealing her own rotting body.
- Skin-care Regimen: Delphine tries to remain youthful-looking with a nightly makeup ritual of blood that includes, at one point, the blood of her husband’s illegitimate son.
- The Raspers: Arden’s woods-dwelling experiments gone wrong first glimpsed feeding on human body parts, then they start coming out of their hiding spaces to show off their deformities and flesh-devouring skills.
- Death of Marie Laveau: The dispute between Marie Laveau (Angela Bassett) and LaLaurie eventually ends with the voodoo priestess getting hacked up by the socialite and her still-alive head being buried apart from the rest of her body.
American Horror Story 10 erroneous moments:
- Introduction of the spirit of Edward Mordrake.
- LuPone’s character doesn’t do much that’s important to the area.
- The fact that Queenie’s fate reversed in Apocalypse was just one more evidence of how ridiculous this moment.
- The introduction of aliens.
- Freak Show, in which Kathy Bates plays a bearded lady, is genuinely one of the most misguided and strange things in that entire season.
- Apocalypse involved a whole bunch of things, but one of the witches’ attempts to travel back in time and rescue the Romanovs from their assassination at the hands of the Bolsheviks was the most contrived.
- Jessica Lange’s Fiona should have gotten a better send-off.
- 1984 it starts to become ridiculous to think that Margaret is that brilliant.
- Wes Bentley was pretty transparent from the origin.
- The notorious incident doesn’t add anything to the overall plot of the season.
Even though COVID-19 leaves a lot of uncertainty in the film industry, there are still a couple of directions the show could take. Murphy wants to shoot, or even create something entirely new between May and September when the series usually premieres. Murphy has already been good to fans, easing some of the concerns regarding the wait by revealing a promotional image for season 10. American Horror Story, is available for streaming on Netflix. That includes seasons entitled Murder House, Asylum, Coven, Freak Show, Hotel, Roanoake, Cult, and Apocolypse.