Santa in Edmonton, Canada
There is a strong internet connection on the North Pole this year, to help kids keep it real with Santa Claus. Ho Ho Ho! Isn’t that exciting? Yes.. amidst the Covid-19 pandemic clouding all over the world Sant and his elves have indeed made plans on how to bring his visits inside homes in Edmonton, Canada through a virtual chat. That will be a treat for the eye indeed and extreme joy for the children’s hearts with schools and social activities being shut for 2020.
Santa said, kids have lots of questions about his life at the north pole, about his reindeer, and about the toys inside his workshop. Santa is busy this year answering them all through video chats with kids in Edmonton. He said to a child in Zoom call, “Right now, I’m working on some toys,” and showing the little one a dinosaur he told, “we are working on building this one right now.” After the call, the child’s mom reached out to thank him. Santa said, ”She said she had tears of joy in her eyes after watching her child have a visit with me. I love bringing Christmas magic into the home.”
Santa told the kids, sounding super excited, “The elves made me a mask, and am so happy. this is what I am going to wear as I travel around the world.” Santa wanted to reassure the kids that this year will still be full of holiday magic. He also added that he will be taking extra care to be safe this year and asked the kids too to stay happy and with charm. “We still have the love of our families and we still have the joy of Christmas and sharing and giving is always here, regardless of what’s going on outside. And I think that’s because we are focusing on family, friends, and relationships. I want to congratulate everyone for being so awesome this year.” Santa said.
Ways to reach Santa Claus this year
Well, that was one part of it just happened. Although some of your favorite Christmas traditions are changed this year for keeping your family safe and healthy, there is so much more you can do like decorating the Christmas tree, baking delicious cookies, and sitting back and relaxing watching your favorite movies. Apart from that, you can call Santa to your home. He will be there to see you right away. But how do you call him? Here are the ways listed for you. Be ready for the surprises this year.
- Kringle Mingle: In this one has a video and voice call Santa Service. You can choose from a range of festive options on this. In this online service, you can order for a pre-recorded personalized message or even schedule a video call with the big man itself in video call right away. Kringle Mingle also offers an “Official Nice List” certificate for kids which can be taken as a printout.
- Hire Santa: This one normally does in-person Santa visits usually, but this year they’ve provided live video calls as well as recorded audio and video messages too. As you all know Shark Tank has a deal with Hire Santa, the fans will be way too excited as well.
- Live calls with Santa: This website was created by parents this year in response to the pandemic which gives your kids, personalized video calls with Santa while ensuring premium quality. Super great budget-friendly option as it’s only $19.95 for a five-minute video call. Here you will get to tell Santa about your child, including their interests and their proudest accomplishments.
- Santa The Experience: “Pickles” the Elf will be your guide here showing you around Santa’s home, and then you will be taken to meet the reindeer, visit the toy factory, and say hi to Mrs.Claus. Wow ! great range of experiences right? Your kids will not only be treated to a personal video call with Santa Claus himself, but they will also get a fun tour at the North Pole in this online service. Meeting Santa is final after all the other visits. You can provide information beforehand and the meeting will be based on that as you wish.
- Airbnb Virtual Santa Visits: This vacation rental online platform has now upgraded its virtual treats during the pandemic. It now includes adding video Santa Claus visits. Many more Christmas offerings are available now. You can directly chat with Santa, and be with “Mama Claus” as she sings carols and read stories, or you can also meet with Santa and a book author for kids. Rest assured the little bookworms would love that.
- Macy’s Santa land at Home: “Macy’s” in New York is a city-based department store that normally does an in-person meet and greets with Santa every year. This year as they can’t do it the usual way they have come up with magic online. Macy’s has set up a completely immersive online experience that begins on November 27, 2020, where your kids can meet Santa’s elves, play Christmas games, and even take a selfie with St.Nick. In addition to that, there is a pre-recorded interactive video with Santa Claus himself.
- Jingle Ring: These guys have created their very own platform to make it look like you are connecting to Mr. and Mrs. Claus on “North Pole TV”. their Santas also speak multiple languages including American Sign Language (ASL), so everyone can join in on the fun before you visit, you’ll have to fill out a form that tells Santa something more about your kids so he can make the experience exclusive for them. Also, you can add on a special story-time package with either Mr. Claus or Mrs. Claus. The main attraction from these guys is if your kids were extra good on Christmas, you would want to try the “gratitude visit” for a special post about them on December 25 treat.
- Sam’s Club Virtual Santa Visits: Here your kids will get to speak with Santa one-on-one for five minutes and you will get a keepsake photo and video after your call, completely “free of charge” if you are Sam’s club member with a photo account. The major attraction is it is offering a virtual tour with a great shopping experience as well. You would have to send in your kid’s information in advance to make it a superb experience exclusively made for your kids.